Article 1 – Introduction
This user agreement (the “Agreement”) and other rules located at www.purseglobal.com (¨Site¨) govern the terms and conditions of the services offered by PurseGlobal. All policies and rules contained in the Site form an integral part of this contract as an integral part of the contract.
This contract is signed by you, PurseGlobal Information Technologies Industry and Trade Inc. . By using our services, you agree to the terms and conditions of this contract.
Article 2 – Duration
Registration of the membership is completed by entering the required credentials on your site and confirming the e-mail to be sent to the e-mail address. Anyone who completes the registration process is considered a User. This contract applies to all users. This contract will enter into force on the date that new users are approved for existing users upon completion of the subscription enrollment process.
Article 3 – Scope
PurseGlobal provides a virtual marketplace that allows you to sell and / or purchase products and / or services over the Internet. PurseGlobal is not the owner or reseller of the products and / or services listed on this site.
PurseGlobal makes no representations, warranties or commitments as to the accuracy, quality, safety or legality of the products and services provided by users and the products and services offered for sale.
Article 4 – Services
The services provided by PurseGlobal are short;
- Virtual Marketplace
- Sellers are provided with a platform where they can present their products and / or services by creating their own content and buyers can view and order a large number of products and / or services in different categories.
- Sellers and buyers can communicate by using the site infrastructure in terms of selling price, delivery conditions and payment terms of the product and / or service, and they can reach agreement on order conditions.
- Zero Risk® System
- Not part of the sales contract, PurseGlobal provides buyers and sellers the Zero Risk® System during the payment phase of the purchase and sale. Failure to charge the seller for the delivery of the goods; the buyer aims to protect against the risk that the goods are not delivered at all or in the desired qualities and conditions, despite the payment of the price.
- Under the Zero Risk® System, a secure account controlled and managed by PurseGlobal is operated in accordance with this agreement and the Zero Risk® System rules contained in the enclosed agreement.
- The operation of the Zero Risk® System is as follows:
- After the buyer has ordered the product and / or service, it will transfer the product and / or service fee to the secure account in the bank controlled by PurseGlobal and notify the Seller to the safe account of the product and / or service charge. PurseGlobal will send information such as the name, surname, address and telephone of the relevant buyer to the seller for delivery of the product and / or service to the buyer.
- The merchant submits the product and / or service to the address that the buyer has notified and the shipping information to the site in accordance with the delivery period chosen by the buyer after he / she has paid the secured account. The buyer who receives the delivered product and / or service gives approval on the site for the transfer of the product and / or service price to the seller’s bank account, if the product / service conforms to the agreed characteristics and conditions.
iii. If the vendor does not provide the product and / or service to the buyer, or if the product and / or service sent by the buyer does not fulfill the specified specifications, or if the buyer discontinues the purchase of the product and / or service, the product / service price is returned to the buyer.
- The buyer must be notified of the approval or return within 3 (three) business days + 24 hours after the seller enters the cargo information of the product or the information about the service being performed. In addition, the seller may send an approval reminder message to the seller to notify the buyer of the approval or return of 3 (three) business days + 24 hours after the merchant enters the cargo information of the product or information on the service being performed. To this end, after the completion of 3 (three) business days, an email will be sent to the recipient’s e-mail account to send an acknowledgment reminder to the seller for the cost of the product or service. In case the Buyer does not transmit the complaint about the product and / or service within 24 hours after receiving this e-mail message, the product and / or service will be transferred to the seller. The transfer of the buyer to the account of the product and / or service price seller as a result of not receiving the product’s approval or return notification within 3 (three) business days + 24 hours shall not preclude the use of the right of withdrawal. If the consumer is a consumer, he may use his right of withdrawal within fourteen days without any justification and no criminal penalty.
- In the event of a dispute between PurseGlobal, the buyer and the seller, the parties have the right to block the product and / or service fee on the safe account until a settlement has been reached or until a court / arbitral tribunal decision has been made.
- All taxes, duties, charges and similar obligations arising from the sale or sale of goods and / or services purchased and sold through PurseGlobal, the Zero Risk® System and PurseGlobal services, or any taxes, funds, fines, liability.
- Real Estate, Cars, Motorcycles and other categories that can be determined by PurseGlobal do not apply to the Zero Risk® System.
- Intermediary Service Provider
PurseGlobal, which acts as intermediary service provider for intermediating the establishment of distant contracts under the Law on Protection of Consumer No 6502 and Electronic Commerce Regulation No. 6563, controls the contents provided by Seller and / or Buyer, is liable and not responsible for investigating whether there is any unlawful activity or situation.
In order to ensure the functioning of the Zero Risk System defined in this user contract, Seller assigns PurseGlobal as exclusive representative for collecting on its own behalf and account the fees for the products and / or services for which it sells, from Buyer. Buyer shall fulfill the obligation to pay PurseGlobal for the payment of the goods and / or services in the scope of the purchase-sale transaction as Seller’s representative. In the event that the abovementioned authority is canceled by the Seller, PurseGlobal has the right to terminate the user agreement and to cancel the Vendor’s membership.
- Quick Return System
PurseGlobal will return the order-related product and / or service fee to the buyer’s account (“Fast”) without waiting for any approval or instruction from the seller, if the buyer has the right to withdraw from the legal scope of the buyer’s right to determine (certain product categories, specific buyers and sellers, Return System “). PurseGlobal reserves the right to change the scope of the Quick Return System, extend it, or remove it entirely from its enforcement.
If the product and / or service fee has been returned to the buyer by PurseGlobal under the Fast Return System, return to the relevant product and / or service seller (if any) is received by the buyer and the goods and service price of the seller are returned to PurseGlobal . In this context, while sending products as a seller; you agree that you will enter into the relevant fields of the user’s account the shipping information for the product you send within 3 working days + 24 hours after the buyer makes the payment and that this information will be up to date and correct. As a seller, you acknowledge and acknowledge that you will inform us within 3 business days after the buyer has entered the return shipping information for the return of the cargo information, or via the relevant field in the user account of whether you have received the product or service within 24 hours. As a buyer, you agree that you will enter cargo information for the product and / or service return for the correct and up-to-date user account within 3 business days after you initiate the return transaction.
If you do not enter the relevant cargo information when sending the product and / or service as a seller, and if you do not have a positive or negative acknowledgment of receipt of the product related to the return of the receiving product, you agree that PurseGlobal shall not be liable for any loss you will agree that you will not be entitled to any refund of the refundable product value from PurseGlobal as a result of returning to the buyer.
As users, PurseGlobal reserves the right to imprison and offset product / service fees and / or costs that it may have to incur under the obligations of PurseGlobal in this matter, without any notice or approval from PurseGlobal, and / or you may terminate this contract unilaterally.
You agree and undertake not to engage in any action that would result in the sale of products and / or services within the scope of the Quick Return System as a User, to provide only money transfers, to not manipulate the operation of the Site, or to engage in deceptive, fraudulent, misleading actions that would cause PurseGlobal to suffer. You, as users, will be liable for all direct and indirect damages and liabilities, including but not limited to attorneys’ fees and court costs, to which PurseGlobal will be liable for actions contrary to the commitments contained therein, and that you will also be liable to the Public Prosecutor’s Office You acknowledge and agree that you retain the right to be present in the Notice.
When you enter the Site or use PurseGlobal services, the following actions will be expressly contravened by the contract:
- Listing of products, services and content in the wrong category,
- Disregard of the legislation, the rights of the third persons and / or breach of this contract or its annexes,
- Violation of the sale of counterfeit products or the infringement of the third party’s copyright and / or industrial property rights such as copyrights and trademarks,
- If you do not have a legal capacity to act (such as being under the age of 18) or use of PurseGlobal services if you are a member of the membership,
- Delivery / non-performance of the product and / or services or payment of the purchased product and / or service fee,
- The manipulation of prices or the intervention of the listing of other users,
- Deceptive, misleading, incomplete, incorrect content placement,
- Without the written consent of PurseGlobal, the transfer of the user account or the name,
- Spam, unsolicited or mass electronic communications or chained emails,
- Dispatch, disseminate or distribute viruses or technologies that may harm PurseGlobal or its users,
- The PurseGlobal infrastructure, including behavior to disrupt the user profile assessment system, damage to the system,
- Entering the site by robot or automatic input methods for any purpose,
- The collection, storage, use and processing of e-mails, sms information or other personal information by other users without the prior written consent of the users, and the sending of commercial messages to such users,
- Reselling, distributing, distributing, reproducing, deriving from, processing works of any intellectual and / or industrial property part of the site (including but not limited to design, text, image, html code and other codes).
- Designation of user / shop names such that PurseGlobal brand and title and similar phrases are designated as user name / shop name and violate third party’s trademark rights.
If you become a legal entity on the site, you represent and warrant that you are authorized to represent and bind the legal entity concerned. Otherwise, you agree to be personally liable for the debts and obligations arising.
- Being involved in any activity that will not only sell your product and / or services between you, your own memberships and other members and / or affiliates of your acquaintances, but that will only transfer money and manipulate the operation of the site.
Article 6 – Terms of Sale
When you list products and / or services, you agree to act in accordance with the terms set forth below and the “Rules for Sellers” supplement:
- You agree that you will deliver and / or perform the product and / or service in a timely manner, in accordance with the qualifications set forth on the site and without obligation.
- You agree to accept all of the rights and obligations of the buyer’s consumer rights under the law applicable to the Sales Contract and / or the Distance Sales Contract you have signed with the Buyer, and that you will be the purchaser of the Buyer’s claim and the loss and damage suffered.
- As a vendor, you agree that you will comply with the developments and rules applicable to the site in accordance with the applicable regulations or policies set by PurseGlobal.
- As a seller;
- that you are authorized to list and sell products and / or services on the site, that you own the property of the products you have listed,
- that the products and / or services are not original, altered or deteriorated, that you have offered to market and / or sold and / or imported these products and services on the internet, offered for sale and sold,
- you are authorized to use the trademarks, logos and other content relating to the products and / or services and to provide the licenses contained in this contract,
- reproduction, dissemination, representation and marking, TV channels, internet, etc., provided for in the Intellectual and Artistic Works Act and other related laws relating to the content necessary for publicity, including trademarks, logos, transmitting and republishing the signaling, audio and / or image transmission means, including by means of radio and television, satellite and cable, or by means of digital transmission, by means of re-broadcasting; transmitting the prospect through digital media including the internet and making it available to third parties; regardless of location, content, and number limitation in the country and abroad with respect to the rights to transmit the prospectus and access to the third party through smart device applications and / or by means of technologies developed in various forms on mobile devices / media and after the contract date and / You are granting PurseGlobal a non-exclusive, non-exclusive license that is valid for the duration of this contract,
- Any and all tax liabilities, including customs duties, relating to the products, including the invoices and warranties of the products and / or services, are fulfilled (arrangements may be made to ensure that the customs duties and charges are at the buyer’s responsibility for products to be delivered abroad)
- you will comply with all applicable laws and regulations concerning tax, customs, exports, imports, consumer protection, electronic commerce, competition, advertising, intellectual and industrial rights,
You will agree.
- As a seller, you may only process personal data such as name, surname, address, telephone and electronic mail, limited to the purpose of making purchases through the site, such as the delivery and / or billing of the goods and / you will agree not to process the personal data of the recipient in a different manner.
- You agree that if you breach this contract and / or legal regulations, you will be liable to fulfill the actions requested by PurseGlobal and take actions in connection with the infringement action or action.
- You agree that you are liable with PurseGlobal for your supplier’s actions with the supplier against the Site if you are a third party supplier of any of the transactions made through the user account on the Site.
Article 7 – Listing
You agree to comply with the Listing Rules contained in the supplement when delivering the product and / or service.
You agree that you are liable for the listing of products and / or services listed as being current and legitimate, and for listing products and / or services subject to legal restrictions or for sale in accordance with these legal limits.
- Products and / or services on the list of prohibited products and / or services that are prohibited or prohibited in the future due to legal regulations can not be offered for sale.
- Products and / or services to be delivered from abroad may not be offered for sale in the event of the sale of goods and / or services which may be prohibited or prohibited in the future due to legal regulations.
Article 8 – Fees
Fees for listings are announced in the “Rules for Seller” section. PurseGlobal will change its payment policy and fees from time to time with the announcements or messages it will send 7 days in advance. Users who do not accept this change will be able to leave the membership within 7 days without compensation and without penalty. Up to date fees will apply for Users who do not leave the membership.
PurseGlobal will not refund the fees charged by the merchant in the event that the product and / or service is refunded or canceled due to delivery or non-delivery of the product and / or service in accordance with the specifications specified on the site or on the site.
PurseGlobal reserves the right to waive or forfeit any loss or damage to third parties or public institutions due to Seller’s reasons or system abuse, or to pay or incur any compensation or fines that may be incurred by PurseGlobal, including but not limited to, the right to retain or imprison or offset the proceeds from the sale of other products or services;
- Payments made as a result of banks’ chargeback-charge back transactions,
- As a result of decisions made by Consumer Courts, all payment items, including court costs, which PurseGlobal has to pay or possibly have to pay due to Seller,
- In the event of system misuse, all damage and loss items that PurseGlobal is exposed to,
- Due to the Seller, administrative fines and other charges that PurseGlobal may or may have had to pay to Public Institutions and Organizations,
- Payments made by Instant Return System
Article 9 – Terms of Purchase
You agree to comply with the “Rules for Buyers” when purchasing.
Article 10 – Intellectual Property
PurseGlobal and the eBay brand and logo are owned by PurseGlobal or eBay with all content created by PurseGlobal including but not limited to design, image, html code. Users shall not use, share, distribute, exhibit, reproduce, or conduct any derivative works of PurseGlobal and eBay’s works which are subject to the intellectual property rights.
Article 11 – PurseGlobal’s Rights
- You agree that PurseGlobal is not responsible for any legal proceedings, inquiries or inquiries which may be directed to PurseGlobal regarding you as a user, any actions you may make on the site and / or services offered by the sale, and that PurseGlobal you will accept the documents as soon as possible.
- PurseGlobal has the right to terminate, remove and delete the services, products and content offered on the Site at all times by the third party. PurseGlobal may use this right without any notice and without prior notice. PurseGlobal will not be liable to the seller for any compensation due to the removal of such products and / or services from the site.
- PurseGlobal may suspend or cancel the purported sale of the prohibited products specified in the contract and the sale of products prohibited by the applicable legislation and / or found to be incompatible with the terms of the contract and the rules set forth on the site. PurseGlobal will examine applicants for allegedly infringing any intellectual and industrial property rights, including but not limited to trademarks and intellectual property rights, through the Eligibility Protection Program. Reserves the right to remove listings of products and / or services relating to users as a result of applications made with the PurseGlobal Entitlement Program and to suspend or cancel the membership of users when necessary.
- In the event that the user is not present in the confirmation and / or return notification of the product despite receipt of the product, or if the seller has not requested the dispatch of the confirmation reminder message, PurseGlobal shall notify the merchant of the product and / and / or the service charge to the account of the seller.
- By becoming a party to this Agreement, you agree that PurseGlobal may, through the Site, monitor and communicate any and all communications between users, and that such records may be retained, retained for a period of at least three (3) years as required by law, and may be subject to applicable legislation.
Article 12 – Termination
Either party may terminate this contract and its affixes unilaterally at any time. In the event of such termination, the Parties shall mutually fulfill the rights and obligations arising from the date of termination. If PurseGlobal unilaterally terminates this contract, there is no obligation to pay any compensation.
If you violate this contract and its annexes, PurseGlobal will be able to immediately terminate your contract and membership on a unilateral basis. In this case, you acknowledge that you are responsible for all damages and liability that PurseGlobal may have / may suffer.
Article 13 – Responsibilities
PurseGlobal, PurseGlobal employees are not liable for any of the following: i) the products and / or services you have listed i) the brand or logo and content you will use; ii) the actions or actions that are contrary to this contract ii) the products and / or services you have listed iv) the advertising, promotions, campaigns or promotions you have made and v) directors and directors of the Company and all payments made by PurseGlobal users, including damages for pecuniary and non-pecuniary, direct and indirect damages, all costs (such as costs of proceedings and attorneys fees), expenses and compensation and administrative penalties, you will accept cash and reimbursement as non-refundable with all the feres within 7 (seven) days following the first written request of PurseGlobal.
PurseGlobal has the right to offset these charges from the purse globally secured account or to block these charges.
PurseGlobal’s liability arising out of this contract is limited to the sum of fees and commissions collected by PurseGlobal from the user on the date of the incident leading to the claim under the contract, except in cases of intent and gross negligence.
Article 14 – General
- Neither party shall be liable to the other party for any failure or delay due to any liability, force majeure that it undertakes under this contract. Coercive reason is any unpredictable and unavoidable cause outside the control of the parties. Terrorism, fires, accidents, sabotage, explosion, terrorist attack, material or consumption, including but not limited to civilian insurrection, war, government restrictions and administrative decisions, embargo, application of government or an institution, internet speed and interruptions material shortage, strike, and lockout coercion.
- The parties will not transfer the rights and obligations arising out of this agreement to any third party, other than transfers made by PurseGlobal to their group companies.
- All notices to be made by you will be made to the e-mail address or physical address you specify in electronic form or by posting in writing on the system. If you do not notify us of any e-mail or address changes in writing, or if you do not update them on the site, the notification to your existing e-mail address or physical address will be considered valid.
- PurseGlobal makes it possible for users to use the phone, call centers, automatic search machines, e-mail, SMS, etc., determine whether or not to be informed about communications about announcements and campaigns to be made through medias and surveys about PurseGlobal. Users acknowledge, represent and undertake that such communication preferences are applicable to PurseGlobal’s mobile applications and to its mobile site. Users can stop electronic commercial communications to be sent to them at any time and for free via the Notifications section on the My Special Page after completing member registrations, or they can change commercial messaging channels.
- PurseGlobal may amend this Agreement at any time, either by email, the Messages section on the My Special Page, or by posting the updated material at www.PurseGlobal.com.
- The policies and rules on our site may be changed periodically. Changes will take effect on the date they are posted on PurseGlobal.
- Turkish law shall apply in the event of legal disputes arising from the application and interpretation of this contract. Between the parties, Istanbul Caglayan Courts and Executive Directorships shall be authorized in case of any disputes that may arise due to the interpretation or application of the provisions of this contract.
- The parties acknowledge that the books and records of the parties, computer records, confirmed fax messages, e-mails shall constitute binding, binding, evidence during the controversies arising out of this contract.
- If any court of law or other competent authority decides that any provision of this contract shall be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, the validity of the other provisions of this contract and the remainder of such provision shall not be affected.
- Failure to use or delay any of PurseGlobal’s rights shall not constitute a waiver of such rights.
- Nothing in this contract shall be construed as interfering with any representation, agency, partnership or any other joint venture etc. between the parties.
- The Buyer and Seller agree that it is the intermediary for the establishment of a distance contract under the Law on the Consumer Protection of PurseGlobal and that it has the title of Intermediary Service Provider under the Act on the Regulation of Electronic Commerce and for this reason controls the contents provided by the Seller and / declare and undertake that they are not liable and responsible for investigating whether there is any unlawful activity or situation related to the goods and services.
- PurseGlobal will make commercially and technically feasible efforts to ensure that advertisements, offers and trade communications relate to your interests and / or your use of the Site.
Article 15 – Annexes
Users acknowledge that the rules and policies published on the site are an integral part of this contract. Users accept that they also read and understand the following rules.